Our Tools and Technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Forms
- InfoPath Forms
- Nintex Forms
- K2 Forms
- Excel Based Forms
- WordPress based Forms
- .NET Forms
Softvative provides services and solutions to create forms that are intuitive, feature rich and user friendly. As Microsoft Silver Certified Partner company, we provide best solutions using SharePoint and Office 365 suite of products.
Our forms solutions are based on customer needs, support integration and can be ported to other supported platforms. We have expertise in creating Form Solutions based on Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft InfoPath integrated with SharePoint, Nintex, K2, Excel and other tools.
Microsoft PowerApps and InfoPath are Form designing solutions. These when combined with SharePoint, provides robust solutions for Business Information Capture, Data input, Business Process Automation (BPA) and Business Process Optimization (BPO).
Our Form Designing Services:
- Define and Document Business Process
- Process Mapping
- Form Solution Designing
- Data Integration
- Forms deployment in SharePoint On-Premises or SharePoint Online
- Process Automation using SharePoint Designer & other Workflows
- Power Automate, InfoPath and other Training
- Power Automate and InfoPath Best Practices
Softvative have delivered hundreds of form solutions with business process mapping to different customers. Review some of our Form solutions below.
Solutions We Designed and Deployed
- HR On-boarding Forms
- IT Equipment Request Form
- SharePoint Site Request Form
- Expense Report
- Infrastructure Work Order Request
- IT Server Build Request and Checklist Form
- Training Request Form
- SQL Server Build Request and Checklist Form
- PMO Project Intake Request Form
- Status Report Form
- Time Sheet Form
- Risk Management Forms
- Compliance Forms
- Change Request Form
- Leave / PTO Request Form
- Insurance Claims Form
- Purchase Order Request Form
- Expense Report
- Asset Tracking Form
- Merger & Acquisitions Forms
- Healthcare & HIPAA Forms
- Electronic Signature Forms
Scenario 1 – IT Server Request and Build Form
IT department had 5 page Word document that Business / IT users used to fill in, print, get management’s signatures and work on it. No approval, all manual steps and time taking process.
Softvative worked with the IT and business stakeholders and documented the processes in Excel and Visio. Later the solution was designed using InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows and SharePoint features.
Features of the solution:
- Easy to fill in Form with help on each field
- Rules based dynamic form
- Request Status monitoring
- Email Notifications to email groups of department users
- Server Build Checklist for Engineers
- Email to ITSM system (Cherwell, ServiceNow or others) to create a ticket
- Submitted forms data stored in SharePoint with reporting views
- Process improvement and optimization
- Solution saved customer 50 hours /month, paperless solutions
The cost of the solution was around $20K. Within 8 month of the solution deployment, customer saw the return on investment.
Scenario 2 – PMO Project Intake Request form
The customer was using Microsoft Project Server PPM for Project Program Management. They had IT users in the Project Web App (PWA). They wanted to allow thousand of business area users opportunity to submit project requests.
Softvative used the Infopath Form, SharePoint Designer, Sharepoint features and .NET custom application to build a solution in Sharepoint that was integrated with PWA application. The solution allowed business users to submit the request in the Sharepoint solution. Later the custom application used to take the requests and create projects in PWA.
The solution saved customer thousands of dollars in licensing cost of adding users to the application, training cost and support cost.