Our Tools and Technologies:
- Office 365
- Forms & Workflows
- IBM FileNet Manager
- WordPress / PHP
- OneDrive For Business
- Records Management
Softvative is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner on “Collaboration and Content” competency with over 20 years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint. We have subject matter expertise and supported Document Management solutions including SharePoint, OpenText Document Management solutions, Documentum eRoom, Hyland, IBM FileNet Content Manager are few.
Information Architecture around Document Management using Content Types, Metadata, Site Columns, Workflows, Sites, Storage, Security, Search and other aspects is key to our delivery.
Industry Tech Outlook magazine listed Softvative under “10 Best SharePoint Solution Providers” recently with a cover page listing.
Softvative works on the DBMS (Design, Build Migrate and Support) model to provide services on all aspects of Software applications, processes and tools.
Following are different areas Document Management solution that we work on.
- Enterprise Architecture, Design and Planning
- Information Architecture, Content Type Hub, Content Type Hub, Managed Metadata TermStore, Site Columns, Site Structures, Taxonomies and Folksonomies
- Solution Architecture, Integration, Data Flow Diagrams
- Small to large scale Infrastructure builds supporting small to large user base
- Intranet, Extranet, Internet Solutions
- Business Process Optimization
- Highly Available, Performance Optimized, Secure and Reliable Solution
- Role based security tiering
- On-Premise, On-Cloud and Hybrid setups using Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), CloudShare and others
- Scripted Deployment and Build Automation
- Metadata based Routing
- SharePoint Designer Workflows and Customization
- Enterprise Search Engine, Search based solutions
- Planning and Implementing SQL Server based HA solution for SharePoint
- Workflows, Approvals, Alerts and automation
- SharePoint Branding and Customization
- Records Management
- Integration with other systems including ERP, OCR, and business application including Microsoft Project Server, Dynamics CRM, SAP ERP, OpenText Capture Center / Kofax OCR, Microsoft Biztalk, Lawson and others.
- Using Kofax and OpenText Capture Center with SharePoint and OpenText for Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Sales, Billing, Trading and other areas
- Migrations and Upgrades from SharePoint to SharePoint
- Other Document Management Solutions to SharePoint Migration
- On-Premises to Office 365 / Cloud and vice versa migrations
- Migration Analysis and Planning
- Stream lining migration and issue users on-boarding
- Farms Architecture scale up and scale out, Administration and Management
- Assessment and Planning
- Managing Security, Permissions and Administration
- Role based Training for SharePoint Farm Admins, Site Collection Admins, Site Owners, Power Users, Users, Form and workflow designers / developers
- Using ITSM / ITIL processes to support user issues, problems and change requests
Other Relevant Solutions:
Softvative offers other relevant solutions using the SharePoint and Document Management Systems (DMS) platforms.
- Industry Specific SharePoint Solutions – Retail, Healthcare, Construction, Electric / Power, Non-Profit, Technology, Government
- Legal and Compliance Solutions
- Video solutions with SharePoint (YouTube, HTML5 and video Management)
- SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions
- Dashboard using Performance Point, PowerBI
- Reports using Excel Web Services
- Charts using Visio Web Services
- SharePoint Integrated SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SharePoint and SQL Analysis Services
- Kerberos Configurations for BI solutions
- Auditing solutions and service
* With the rapid development and enhancements, the cloud version may offer more features than the on-Premises recently.